I have a list of stuff that I am praying for on a regular basis. Some of these are personal and some affect all of us. I am making these things public because I think there is tremendous strength when believers pray in unity.
- I am praying for my kiddos to be filled with the Holy Spirit and to discover how they were created to serve God on the earth.
- I am praying for Pam to be strong and courageous because I sense God is about to use her voice to ignite thousands toward serving disenfranchised children across the planet.
- I am praying for New Life to embrace the mission of serving the poor in our city so the Gospel can be proclaimed.
- I am praying for miracles and healing to become common among us as it was in the early church.
- I am praying for those who don’t know Jesus to find Him.
- I am praying for those who are crippled by fear and anxiety to be filled with strength and courage.
- I am praying for marriages to be strong and healthy.
- I am praying for our troops who are in harm’s way and for their families who are home waiting for them to return.
- I am praying for open doors for those who are without work right now.
There’s a lot more on my list, but these are things that seem to surface most when I have conversations with God. Let me encourage you to pray earnestly, without ceasing and with bold faith. Don’t lose heart. God hears our prayers and works all things for our good if only we will believe and obey.